Sunday, April 10, 2011

What happened to the giant Gundam in Japan?

Question:


OK before I go any further I just want to say that I mean no disrespect in asking this. =(

The lively hood of the people had always ben my concern & I am well informed on it. Im just asking this question out of sheer curiosity. Its really understandable if I get negative feedback but pleas don't leave any...

What happened to the Gundam in Japan?

If it makes this question a little less ridiculous id like to also ask what happened to other landmarks & such? [But mostly the gundam]

Again, I have no intention of being rude. Pleas forgive me for asking something silly in a situation that definitely isn't.

Answer:


The giant gundam in Odaiba was moved to Shizuoka last year. It was built for the 30th anniversary of gundam.

No comments:

Post a Comment