Sunday, April 10, 2011

What would you say that are the 3 or 4 best japanese books to go from passing the JLPT4 to JLPT3?

Question:


I study by myself. And i only have around 35 - 40 dollars for buying books to study. I'm not really interested in kanji (because i have a kanji dictionary already) or writting (stroke order). My biggest concerns are grammar, vocabulary and listening.

Which books would you recomend me? (I don't mind getting used books, and keep it cheap if possible)

Answer:


The best way to learn Japanese is through a variety of methods. You need to work on your grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing. Its best to think of these as separate categories and focus on each specific category as these require different methods and techniques.

I have used the Shin Nihongo no Kiso I & II series of books, which are designed specifically for the JLPT. They are widely available and really help by showing you what exactly you need to study for the test. The Shin Nihongo no Kiso Japanese Kanji Workbook is also great and comes in different volumes so you can choose the right one for your test. They contain all the kanji you need to learn for that level of the test.

How to Learn Japanese http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment