Sunday, April 3, 2011

How much money do I need to visit Japan. 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER?

Question:


I want to stay in Japan for a couple of months, or maybe longer

I plan on going to Tokyo, and living in a guest house. The Guest house that I had in mind was The Khaosan Original or Khaosan. How much money does it cost to live there a night, with roomates and shared bathrooms, so its cheaper. And do they give free food, or do you have to buy you're own food. Also, do they hire people for free lodging? I would love to do free lodging, yes I know I'm cheap, but I don't have much money. I have around $10,000. I want to use it wisely when I go there. I live in michigan, so how much would it cost for a plain ticket? And I am an 18 year old american with a high school diploma. I also plan on doing free lodging, if they let me, so how would I be able to find a job, to pay for my guest house, if I cant get free lodging. This visit to japan is only temporary for a couple of months, after I come back, I will attend a university. Please answer all those questions. 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!

Answer:


One, you won't be able to work coming here on a tourist visa. Which is only 3 month. If you did find work it would be against the law and you could risk being banned from japan for doing it. Guest housing, they have a lot of them. Just do a little research online. I have never heard of free lodging. You are going to have to buy your own food, while you are here. $10,000 should last you about a month. all depending on what you do. But your plan ticket,the cost, will vary depending on when you come. the normal big holidays, tickets are expensive. the non travel season, tickets are cheap. If you do come here and want to budget your food, better get use to eating instant raman. they are the cheapest way to go. good luck with what ever your choose. also remember that in the tokyo area they are doing blackouts in certain areas of the day. so things might be closed and also have a get out of danger plan in case things get bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment