Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm thinking of moving to Japan?

Question:


I'm really in love with Japanese culture and everything about them. I feel that there is nothing for me in the current place I live... I just feel so left out and different here in my country. I do not know the Japanese language but I am interested in learning it. As of now i'm 19 years old and unemployed.. its tough finding a job at where i'm at right now, that's also why I really want to move but you need money to move and I just don't know what to do anymore. I understand it'll be different then what I expect in Japan but i'm very determined and will do what it takes to get things done. I just don't see the need of going to college, I just find it a big waste of money and time... So if I were to move to a completely new place ( like a small apartment room) and a decent paying job, I would be set. I really don't ask for much so if I have that then i'm pretty much set on life. Video games and electronics are a big part of my life, so that's another reason why I would like to go to Japan. Anyway's that's it for now and thank's for reading.

Answer:


Without at least a degree you have no chance of getting a visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment