Sunday, April 3, 2011

Keisei Skyliner at NRT 2?

Question:


Hi. I'm a little bit confused. I plan to just buy a suica at JR booth in Narita Int. Airport but I found out that the train I would be riding, which is Keisei Skyliner, is only for reserved seat. Does that mean I cannot use my suica in Keisei Skyliner? And instead buy a ticket at the Keisei booth rather than a suica in JR booth?

please help!

Answer:


You can use Suica to buy Keisei ticket.

You need both a normal ticket and a liner ticket to ride Skyliner. Reserved seat means your seat is reserved when you bought a liner ticket.

You can use Suica to buy a liner ticket at below liner ticket machine. Or you can buy both at the same time at a booth.
http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/s…

Addition:
>that means that at the two ticket gates at the airport, I will be using the Keisei ticket and not the suica?

2 gates? How did come to this idea? Well, this Skyliner is a new Skyliner which started last year and replaced an old one. I don't know exactly how they go through a gate. I think you are worrying about it too much.

Addition2:
I think you need to read it more. The blue box says you have to go through 2 gates if you take "Keisei Main Line". But Skyliner will go on Sky Access Line. So you go on the orange line and do not have to go through 2 gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment