Sunday, April 3, 2011

Question about college in Japan?

Question:


Hello,I'm currently a high school student living In Japan with my parents. My dad's retired AF. He has a job on the base. I'm 17 years of age soon to be 18,SOON to graduate. Well,having repeating my junior year has left me behind so I'm doing some work at home also. Anyways,our due date to leave Japan is 2013. I want to finish high school before then,and attend the college on the base,University Of Maryland,because I do want to stay in Japan. BUT I asked about a student visa,and they won't provide that for me. Is there anything else I could do to stay here and go to college? Is a work visa possible? Thank you.

Answer:


If you want to go to college in Japan then try applying into Temple University Japan in Tokyo, it is an American university and they sponsor student visas for people. Your credits from University of Maryland should easily transfer.

Hey didn't you just find my answer actually helpful instead of the others?!

No comments:

Post a Comment