Monday, April 11, 2011

How to be more modern style of Oshare Kei?

Question:


I want to know how to be a more modernised version of Oshare kei. I am female Australian girl,
I have long, black hair with front fringe, and im an olive color. I really want to look like bou or Miku from Antic cafe, but more modernised, and toned down. Someone help me?
Like, hair, make up, clothing, accesories, etc.

I also want to incorporate a little bit of ulzzang in my look - without circle lenses, etc.

Your help is appreciated.

Answer:


Razor cut your hair, make it have many layers as possible. Apply high lights depending on the color you want. Brown hair with bright blonde high lights looks good. You can just either pony tail it or leave it as it is.

Have a flawless clear skin. Play with eyeliners and eye shadows. Exaggerate with your eye make up.

Keep your make up and lips simple except for your eyes.

Play with fashion. Mix and match different styles. goth, punk, 80s, classic, hipster, etc.

Wear subtle but cute accessories. Do not wear obvious tacky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment