Saturday, April 2, 2011

If it took me 8 months to pass the JLPT4 (2010's one). Do you think that by 2014 i'll pass the JLPT1?

Question:


Considering these things:

• I study kanji 1 by 1. I learn each one kun and on yomi and at least 4 useful compounds with other kanji, its meaning and pronunciation. Right now i'm in the kanji number 650, but i can say i know at least 800 kanji because i'm always hearing songs and learning new words (which kanji i haven't read before).

• I'm a Jehova's Witness. I go twice a week to a japanese congregation and preach twice a week. That means 4 times a week i have contact with japanese people, talk to them, listen to their speeches, and preach to them. That has helped me a lot.

• I'll travel to Japan for 2 months in 2013 when i finish high school.

Answer:


JLPT has changed and now has 5 grades from N1 to N5.

No comments:

Post a Comment