Saturday, April 2, 2011

Should I return to Tokyo after all that has happened ?

Question:


I'm 17 and have been living there for over a year and I really love it... I'm there because my mom is a diplomat. Now we are at our home country and she wants to get transferred back here after all of the earthquake and mainly because of the radiation.
Do you think she is over exaggerating ? Or is she right ? I really wanna go back...

Answer:


Those foreigners who have fled from Japan for fear of radiation are not our friends.
Except for the vicinity of the power plant, all over Japan is totally safe.
Those who trust and overreact to the wrong reports by malicious foreign media (that keep sending wrong messages on Japan) are not our friends.
They don't need to come back to Japan. We don't appreciate them being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment