Monday, May 9, 2011

Can someone please translate this [Japanese to English] I can't undertand a single word, please translate?

Question:


Please this is the only interview, so please translate this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVxK4Jhe60

Additional Details:
It will be also very helpful if you can just write in Japanese so I can translate through Google.

Answer:


Jyuon 2
Takako Huji "Kayako Saeki" interview

I don't want another actress to play the part of Kayako Saeki. Honestly say, that's my role.

Any direction change compared with video version?

No changes. But motion became powerful and more and more difficulty.
For the first time, just coming down from the upstairs with neck motion, then director told me neck motion should be right, right then left, not symmetrical.

About make-up

Basically, there are no changes. Here in black, white face and purple lip.
It's hard to see in the movie due to darkness, blood vessel at here by the make-up. It's the director was particular about that style.
Make-up wasn't changed but a make-up artist's skill became better and better, so it is very close to the make-up what the director really wants.
Way of make-up became less stress for me. She/He was quite eager in the make-up skills.

About atmosphere of studio and location

It's very primitive film. Almost no computer graphics.
Procedure was very good. Well grow up adults got together and argue like, "We should stack this one more here?" "How about pull it by blanket?". It was very fun to make a film by primitive way.

About Kayako Saeki

I feel pity for her. She doesn't know expressions. Maybe she became a monster because she doesn't know how to communicate as human being. But I can understand how she feels, like loving someone so much. And I can understand how her husband feels also.

What kind of film do you like?

I like Europe taste film or I should say dramatic film such as " Breaking the Waves (1996)", " Oci ciornie (1987)".
I like a film ends with a hollow containing some elements of romance literature such as " Doctor Zhivago (1965)"
I like pure love story such as "Falling in Love(1984)".
Oh, every film that I like quite older, sorry.

Message for viewer

Jyuon 2 is so powerful, so horrified. Sayoko and Toshio working so hard. I want many people to watch this movie.
Presented by Sayoko, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment