Monday, May 9, 2011

Saitama Super Arena Seating Cart.?

Question:


I'am going too the Dream.17 event on May 29, 2011. I have found tickets but for different prices but not sure what i'm paying for. It looks like this before I'am buying.

VIP: 100,000 yen

RRS: 22,000 yen

Stand S: 10,000yen

Stand S: 5,000yen

I'am Not Sure The Difference in Both Of the Stand S or RRS

Answer:


I am guessing you cannot read Japanese otherwise you should have been able to find it.

The various events going on at the Arena can be found here: http://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/event/

At the very bottom (at least as of when I am typing this - new events may be added later) show the event in question: FIGHT FOR JAPAN『DREAM JAPAN GP ~2011

below the venue (会場) indicates the seating type of the Arena: Hall (ホール). You can click on it (http://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/seats_inf… and get more details including pictures of how the stage would look like from various seats

Click on the right side (look for ナビゲーター ) and you will be able to move around the seating chart to see where the various seats are located

If this does not make sense, I suggest you find a Japanese friend and have them assist

No comments:

Post a Comment