Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do you need a degree to volunteer in japan?

Question:


I'm going to Japan soon and was wondering if you need any type of degree to volunteer teaching English there. I wont be paid at all, I know you need a degree for any sort of official job in Japan, but this is just volunteer work. I don't know Japanese (well, just a little), but the only thing you need to do is teach them English, which doesn't really require you to know Japanese... Ive volunteered in China while there for a month once, China isn't as strict as Japan when it comes to these things and I could have been paid while in China, but instead I just volunteered.

Uh, so if you could answer my main question that would be nice, don't mean to ramble on, haha.
Thanks in Advanced!

Answer:


You can only stay a short period of time as a visitor, depends on what country you're from.
But if you want to pay your way there, as well a for your stay, I don't think there will be a problem if you want to help people for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment