Tuesday, May 31, 2011

@Nightcap Ok I can't get 'her' but do u mean that I can't even get to marry a Japanese Girl?

Question:


'cause Japanese girls have the exact nature I want in girls. They totally as I want.

Answer:


Hi Jake, No I don't think that at all. You mention in previous posts that you are studying the Japanese language and Japanese culture, so that's a start.
In a few years time when you are working, you may be able to save up enough for a visit and then who knows !!
The only concern I have, if any, is that the passion you obviously have for Akari san ( I'm sorry, but will never meet ) blind you to other opportunities that will cross your path on the road of life in the future.

And just as a footnote; What a lovely girl Akari san seams to be, and isn't she clever getting out of the Band "Momoiro Clover" at the top. She will always be at the top in your eyes, won't she.

I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment