Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun little things to do in an 18 day visit to tokyo japan?

Question:


I don't want these HUGE kind of things like "go to this museum" or "tokyo disney land".

I want smaller, or AT LEAST very traditional things like
*Watching a tea ceremony
*buying a peace of paper, placing in in the water with a coin, and the sooner it sinks, the sooner something about you wish of love will happen.


I want my (hopefully to happen soon) trip to be less of a tourist, and more of an experience and a bonding with the County i feel so strongly for.


Please and thank you! ~MemeNiehe
(( Ps, PLEASE don't try and base it on an americans kind of taste or something that would be "easy" so to say for an american, i want to see japan as japan, not tainted through american eyes ^^ ))

Answer:


I suppose you could go over to Ryogoku and see the Sumo wrestlers when they are out doing their everyday stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment