Tuesday, May 31, 2011

When will it be safe to go to Japan?

Question:


I know because of the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster, Japan isn't a safe country to go to right now. But I've always wanted to travel the world and I've dreamed of visiting Japan someday... When will Japan be safe to go to again?

Answer:


It's safe right now.
Whether or not it's safe to come to Japan depends on where you wanted to visit.
If I were you, I would not go near Fukushima area. You are not allowed to go in the area within the 20 km radius of the Fukushima plant anyway.
Why don't you go to southern Japan, like Kyushu. I recommend you to visit Kumamoto that has a variety of geographic magnificent near Mt. Aso. I love it. I want to visit there again!.

So bottom line is, You can go anywhere, but stay out of the very small area within 20km radius of the Fukushima nuclear plant.

If you really worry about the radiation, then buy one Geiger counter at a shop in Japan.
Any money will be welcomed. That'll help Japan recover.

Thank you for your paying attention to Japan.

Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment