Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Does this Japanese sentance make sense?

Question:


学校で実行中長距離とバスケットボールをします。

Also, I am really stuck because I have to write a letter to my exchange student from Japan. In the letter I want to say the following sentences, but my Japanese isn't that strong yet:

1. I love learning the Japanese language, and culture. This will be my first time visiting Japan, so I am really excited to attend school and live with a Japanese family.
2. I like long distance running, and playing basketball.

If you could translate it into polite form, that would be very helpful

If a native Japanese speaker could help, it would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance

Answer:


学校で実行中長距離とバスケットボールをします。
in school,=在学中, long distance running=長距離走,therefore
在学中、長距離走とバスケットボールをします。

1. I love learning the Japanese language, and culture.
私は日本語と日本の文化が大好きです。

This will be my first time visiting Japan
今回始めて日本を訪問します

so I am really excited to attend school and live with a Japanese family.
だから、私は学校に行くことと、日本の家族と暮らすことを
大変楽しみにしています。

2. I like long distance running, and playing basketball.
私は長距離走とバスケットボールが大好きです。

No comments:

Post a Comment