Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How much does smokeless tobacco (copenhagen, skoal, grizzly) cost in Japan?

Question:


I am wondering about the average cost of chewing tobacco per can in Japan. Do people in Japan even chew tobacco?

Answer:


Never seen it here. I used it for about 4 years. Always got it shipped from the U.S. in the $14 flat-rate mailers that would hold about 10 tins each. For a while I ordered it online and had it sent to my sister's house, who would then pack it into the mailers. (I think this was because I got ripped off on international shipping if shipped it direct.) Now I think shipping smokeless tobacco over the internet is illegal. So my sister had to go out and buy it.

Then I switched to herbal smokeless and weaned myself off the stuff entirely. I still have about 10 tins of the herbal stuff. Might be outdated but it's yours for the cost of shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment