Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just saw a special on tv about Japan culture after marriage and I want clarification that my gut feeling is?

Question:


just saw a special on tv about Japan culture after marriage and I want clarification that my gut feeling is right.
They said that after marriage and the couple first kid that the husband and wife are not interested in having sex with each other that both the husband and wife go else where to get sex.
I think we are all human and all woman have hormones that make them associated sex with love so I really do not think Japanese woman are different.
It just burns me that they put un true things about other cultures on tv. which in my opinion is what spreads hate. I am not asian but like to learn about different cultures and if I watch some thing that is most likely not true it makes me mad because I am trying to learn facts not fiction. If wanted fiction I would not be watching this reality show!

Answer:


>They said that after marriage and the couple first kid that the husband and wife are not interested in having sex with each other

This is true for many couples. But the timing is not always the same. Sometimes, it's after 2nd kid. Sometimes, a few years after getting married.

>both the husband and wife go else where to get sex.

This is not true. Some of them do. Some others just live sexless life. Husband is more likely to go else where to have sex. Women do not do it so often.

3day's link is interesting. But,

>The secret of Japan’s exceptionally low birth rate is out — more than a third of married couples do not have sex.

I don't agree with this. The real secret is that many Japanese men and women are NOT MARRIED or just don't make couples. So it's not a matter of existing couples not having sex.

I agree that more than 1/3 of married couples do not have sex. My point is not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment