Sunday, July 24, 2011

Accommodation Close to Akihabara?

Question:


Towards the start of next year I'm planning on traveling to Japan, I'm looking for accommodation closed to Akinhabara it's where I will be spending a lot of time. As for budget I'm looking for mid range Pricing and will be going with 3 people prefer to have 1 room. My time there will be only for a week and I'm planning on taking around 6500USD for spending.

Answer:


There are many places close to Akihabara and within Akihabara itself. Tokyo is full of thousands of hotels. Finding a hotel room that can fit 3 adults is a bit tougher, rooms in Japan are pretty small as is. Hotels in the Ueno area, Asakusa area, and Tokyo Station area are within minutes train ride to Akihabara. Research hotels in those areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment