Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm going to Japan at the end of the year can anyone give me an itinerary?

Question:


I'm going to Japan at the end of the year. I'm definitely going to Tokyo and Kyoto but I would also like to go to some little villages and an onsen (hot spring) and a skiing lodge. Can anyone give me an itinerary.

Answer:


Took you three tries to get to this question. Are you SURE this is the question you want to ask?

If I were you I would skip Tokyo. Stay in Osaka. It's a big city but with a more cultural feel to it. Plus it's near Kyoto. You can make a trip to Nara Deer Park and see the Big Buddha, Daibutsu, in the largest wooden structure in the world. For skiing you could go to Nagano or fly all the way up to Hokkaido. Throw a rock almost anywhere in Japan and you'll hit an onsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment