Sunday, July 24, 2011

Games that are good for learning Japanese?

Question:


I mean literal games that are FOR Japanese people and are in Japanese. Do you know any ones in particular (for PC, Xbox 360, Gamecube or Nintendo 64) that would be good to learn with? Maybe because you're forced to interact with characters or something?

Sorry if this sounds silly, I hope you know what I mean. Thank you!

Answer:


I dont know any for the consoles you mentioned (PC, Xbox 360, Gamecube or N64), but I know some for DS.

•250万人の漢検
• なぞっておぼえる大人の漢字練習
• 漢字そのままDS楽引辞典
•漢検DS2+常用漢字辞典)
•漢検DS3デラックス

I play all them regularly on my DS and I can say NOTHING has helped me more to learn kanji....
specially because the games are aimed at japanese people so they use a language common to japanese people, not like the books aimed for foreigners to learn japanese that use a weird language.
I suggest you to stop wasting your money in books you would never understand and spend it in buying games for DS that would help you to learn the language.


Anyways, if you want to understand the games your japanese level and understanding of kanji should be at least intermediate because since is a game for japanese people, it uses japanese language natively.

No comments:

Post a Comment