Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick question about japan ?

Question:


Now I'm getting married to a native from Japan and her family is very traditional which is great since my is too but I'm from Spain and Australian but the things is should I pay for dinner and stuff if we go out with her family and also she was telling me she wanted me to spend a day with her brothers father and grandfather is it normal for a Japanese family to get expected by all the males in a family since her mum and grandma love me and my last question she was talking about family honor and her dad was telling me about how if I join the family I honor or dishonor them by my actions which means what

Answer:


>but the things is should I pay for dinner and stuff if we go out with her family

Usually, no. You need to ask her what to do though.

>is it normal for a Japanese family to get expected by all the males in a family

Not normal. But I wonder why they want you to do it and if there is any problem for you.

>she was talking about family honor and her dad was telling me about how if I join the family I honor or dishonor them by my actions which means what

I think you have to act decently.

No comments:

Post a Comment