Sunday, July 24, 2011

Want to teach in Japan, but can't find a school that provides airfare, apt, and visa.?

Question:


Can someone give me some websites where I can find ESL/ALT jobs in Japan that provide...
1) free accommodation
2) round-trip airfare
3) visa assistance...

I checked Dave's ESL Cafe, and Gaijing Pot, but no luck. The jobs that I liked all required for the teachers to be residing in Japan. bummer :(

Answer:


1) Most positions will not provide a free apartment. Oh, they might provide an apartment, but you will have to pay for it.

2) The only one I know that does this is JET.

3) Again, JET is probably your best choice. There might be others, but many places would rather take someone who is already in Japan with a visa so they don't have to go through the hassle of sponsoring the visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment