Sunday, July 24, 2011

When will I receive my item? Shipped from Osaka, Japan to San Diego, CA in US?

Question:


I paid for the item today and I was wondering how long will it take for an item shipped from Osaka, Japan to reach me at San Diego, CA. The shop mentioned that it should take up to 7-10 days by Regular Air Mail and I was wondering if thats about accurate? They also mentioned, it depends on US customs or something. Can someone give me a realistic estimate for how many days I might receive this item? Does it usually get lost in transit? The $5.00 extra to make it registered mail is unfortunately not applicable at this time. I paid through Paypal and unfortunately there wasn't enough money in my balance to make it registered. I need a better ease of mind for my purchase :( can someone help me out? Thanks! 10PTS

Answer:


They always say 7-10 days, which is conservative - it may arrive a in 5-6 business days for a small or medium sized parcel. They almost never get lost in transit. Just be patient - it will arrive soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment