Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can a 14 year old legally buy a plane or boat ticket to Tokyo, Japan? (With a parent)?

Question:


I'm a 14 year old boy that is fascinated by the Japanese culture and futuristic urban area of Tokyo, I really want to know if I have all legal rights in order...(Passports, etc...), if I could go to Japan {guardian will board the plane with me}. Plus what is the safest airline or boat liner to travel on, and how much money would it be to stay in a good hotel and eat at a good resturaunt? Also I want to know how much tickets would cost. I also know a little Japanese but I will improve by the time I get the money to travel. Finally I want to know how much it would be for two 14 years olds and a parent.

Answer:


You can rule out boats. They're at least double what a plane will be. Airfare will be in the $1,200 - $1,500 range for each person.
A trip to Japan for three people ? For one week, at least $5,000+.

No comments:

Post a Comment