Sunday, July 17, 2011

How often to foreigners get abducted in Japan?

Question:


I'm planning to go to Japan this year, and my mom watched some thing about people being abducted into slavery, and now she thinks that she'll never see me again because I'm a redhead and there's NO WAY I won't be abducted. I'm not too worried about it myself, seeing as how I'm finding absolutely nothing about it, but how likely is it for me to get abducted, if I'm staying around Tokyo? Is there any way to get a statistic on this, just to give her peace of mind?

Answer:


You and your mum need to stop watching telly and read a book or something, educate yourselves, see life as it really is without TV filtering your perception, you know - think for yourself.
I can hear the sound of brain cell atrophy.................

No comments:

Post a Comment