Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good Korean, Japanese, Chinese, songs/rap for JYP audition?

Question:


I am asian, but I don't look like it, so i'm really hoping to wow the judges with a korean or japanese song, so they know that talent should be chosen instead of looks, and that just because I don't look asian, doesn't mean I can't sing any asian songs. So, any AMAZING songs recommendation? I would also really like it if there is a good rap in it. ( I will be trying out for rap, but my singing it better than my rap. Please NO SNSD, 4 minute, or groupy songs. I need a solo, it can be modern or classic, but I also need a song that will truly show my voice. And like I said, a rap song would be nice too. . . and if you want, you can put in a chinese song.

Answer:


Fast lane- eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment