Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is hitchhiking through Japan really as easy as people say it is?

Question:


I will be going to Japan tomorrow. I have been to Japan before, but I have never tried hitchhiking there before. I know Japan is safe, but if I am carrying some heavy bags would most Japanese people just drive passed me to avoid helping me with my heavy bags or are they friendly enough to offer me help and a ride? Japan is really expensive and I just want to save money through hitchhiking. Has anyone on here hitchhiked through Japan before and what was your experience? Any tips?

Answer:


You will have a hard time that is for sure as Japanese rarely talk to strangers. Maybe the guy in the book overcame the odds but he was one of the lucky few. You can try but there is a high chance of failure i am afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment