Friday, August 12, 2011

Do japanese schools allow piercings?

Question:


I have a nose piercing and just recently got snake bites, I'm thinking of studying abroad in japan . I don't want to stand out more than i would usually, what with me being a foreign and what not already D: I also don't want to offend or be known as a "bad" kid!! I really am a serious student and I wouldn't want to mess up an opportunity like that with something as meaningless as a rebellious act. I need some advise!!! DX

Answer:


I've seen a lot of younger kids with piercings, but from what I have heard, they are putting them in after they leave school. In college it is a different matter as I have seen them in class with piercings. Though not snake bites. But regardless of whether or not it is okay, those snake bites WILL make you stand out more than usual, being foreign and whatever what not entails.

As far as advice, or advising you, I would advise you to learn to spell 'advice'.

NOTE: My daughter's private high school won't even allow the holes for the piercings. Those little plastic, flesh colored ear rings meant to hide the fact that your ears are pierced may work for a while, but once they catch you they start doing periodic checks for the holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment