Saturday, September 17, 2011

How long does registered airmail from Japan to the US take?

Question:


Does anyone know what I should do??? This is freaking me out!

I've ordered things from Japan before using unregistered airmail, and it arrived to me in 7 days max.
I know that the post workers have to sign off every time my mail is handled, but it's been about 2 weeks, and I'm really worried!!
2 weeks just seems too long of a time to a package to be stuck in "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment".



Service(s): Registered Mail™
Status: Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece


Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Processed Through Sort Facility, September 04, 2011, 10:30 pm, TOKYO, JAPAN
Processed Through Sort Facility, September 04, 2011, 4:07 pm, TOKYO, JAPAN
Acceptance, September 04, 2011, 7:58 am, JAPAN

Answer:


Was it shipped First Class International,Priority International? Registered mail is another service which means it will be locked up and you will need to sign for it and it sometimes takes a few days longer. Give it more time! Use the website below to find the country where it was shipped from and track it!

http://www.philaguide.com/authorities.ht…

No comments:

Post a Comment