Thursday, September 22, 2011

I am English but I really admire, like and want to see or live in Japan, Japanese peoples opinions?

Question:


I am 20 years old, and this has been on my mind for quite a long time now, when i was little I always saw the Japanese lifestyle and i think to myself how cool that is, the type of food they eat and the culture seems perfect.

I know you might think its strange as I am English and i mean strong English, I watch a lot of Anime and Manga from Japan, obviously English dub and Translation. The next thing is i find Japanese girls to be beautiful as well. Japanese guys as well as girls also seem friendly though I have not met many as of yet.

I made a vow i will learn Japanese language, I know it will be hard but I feel so determined to learn it, I hope you don't take it with disrespect but i feel that Japanese culture has a part involved in my life, I would like to work in Japan one day or at least visit your Country.

I myself am very helpful and always help and come across and nice and friendly person, I do love my country England, a lot obviously but ever since i was little I have always been Interested in Japan so much from WW2, Rising Sun Military, History and Culture, Language and people, of course their creations in terms of Anime and Manga and the rest of their unique stuff they bring to the world.

What do you guys and girls feel about this, do you accept it, do people accept foreigners, do you like English people/White, People like me who take big interest in your country, are you attracted to the opposite gender?

Answers from as many Japanese people please or people who have lived in Japan for a long time.

Thank you guys, PS, serious answers :)

Answer:


We welcome tourists from all over the world, but we don't appreciate foreign residents except for exchange students. Come to Japan as a tourist, you will have a wonderful time, but when you try to live in Japan, you will have a hard time finding a job & place to live, and getting along with your neighbors, etc.
Japan is a country to visit as a tourist, not a country to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment