Thursday, September 22, 2011

Please tell me how to say this in japanese. It's just 2 sentences.?

Question:


I'm trying to get permission to use a song on my youtube channel and i've tried to figure out how to say thee sentences but i can't figure it out. can you please help me?

I can put your website link in the description bar of my video to give (the artist) credit.

I can also give you the link and title to my video once its finished.

Answer:


What is "description bar"?
I have my channel on Youtube, so I wonder if you mean "desription column" that appears when you upload a video? If so;

- 今回新しい動画をアップロードする時、説明書きのところに あなたの(your friend's
account name - さんの)ウェブサイトを載せてもいいですよ。 アーチストを立てるためにも
そうした方がいいでしょう。

- アップロードできたら、そのページ(I understand the 'http' of your newly uploaded video) と その動画のタイトルをお教えしますね。
--------------------
I see "edit info" (情報を編集する in Japanese) ABOVE my videos that are already uploaded.
UNDER a video? I see only a colum for comments... (both my videos and others)
Is my understanding "desription that appears when you upload a video" not correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment