Thursday, September 22, 2011

Japanese boyfriend culture?

Question:


We have known each other a while. We've been on two proper dates together. He has already told me he loves me! He is a total gentleman and I know he cares for me. but he hasn't hold my hand or kissed me even yet. Is this normal of a Japanese guy? It's not that he finds me ugly, he tells me I am beautiful so many times! But why hasn't he had any physical contact with me, apart from holding my back when we walk together?!

Answer:


>but he hasn't hold my hand or kissed me even yet. Is this normal of a Japanese guy?

It's normal for some shy Japanese guys. Not for everyone. But you don't have to think that he does not love you just because he does not hold your hands or kiss.

Japanese people do not kiss in public. So you need to go to a place without anyone else if you want to kiss if he acts based on Japanese culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment