Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Japanese films?..............?

Question:


I love watching Japanese films, I have just finished watching-1 Litre of Tears-(Korean film) And it was great,So I want a drama Japanese/Korean film to watch,I have seen a picture and it has two Korean girls on it wearing school uniform, one of them say's 'I want to die' and the other one say's 'really?' And there near gate/bars kind of things and there's water near it, Does anyone know what that film is called?


It would be great if any of you knew any films that it drama based e.g-About killing your self, Or getting a disease, or anything like that, oh and remember (Japanese/Korean film's please)

Oh and if you could, could any of you get a link where I can watch these films for free, with english subtitles? Thank you x

Answer:


>I have just finished watching-1 Litre of Tears-(Korean film)

I think this is a Japanese film.

Or did you watch its Korean dubbed version?

No comments:

Post a Comment