Friday, September 16, 2011

Japanese videos/podcasts?

Question:


I am looking for a video or podcast in Japanese with ROMAJI subtitles. (I do not know many kanji and am practicing kana) I do not mind if they are songs or shows but I want to be able to compare the words they are saying and the way it is written in romaji at the bottom, to help with my pronunciation. I know this is a bit odd but i tend to associate and remember things better if I see and hear.

Thank you for all your help!

Answer:


Try www.japanesepod101.com, i use the podcasts on my iphone. For each lesson there is a relatively short conversation which has a pdf on the website with the conversation in kanji, kana and romaji. The romaji also comes up on the iphone as a text overlay while you are listening. You pay about $8 a month for it but it's really well done in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment