Friday, September 16, 2011

Which is better: Tokyo or Korea?

Question:


So I'm going to visit my friend in Okinawa this summer and while I'm there from mid-May to late June her mom said we could either take a plane to Korea or Tokyo. Korea is cheaper and I love the language, and Tokyo is the electronic capital of the world. But other than that I need some more pursuations. What would be funner at a reasonable cost?

Answer:


It depends on what you're into. If you like shopping then Korea might be the better stop as you can get great deals and bargains in Korea. If you're more into culture and sightseeing and travel, and a little more higher end shopping, then Tokyo might be your better bet. Keep in mind also that the time of year means warmer weather in both areas with the beginning of the rainy season approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment