Thursday, October 27, 2011

Anyone here an expert on sushi?

Question:


I went to California over the summer and adored the sushi I had, however it was stuff my friends ordered so I didn't know what the name of it was. I really want to have sushi again sometime but not have to get another California roll, so if you guys can name some sushi or even Japanese food you really like and describe how it tastes? That would be much appreciated, thanks!

Answer:


As for sushi it is really different from every restaurant. I loved the crab or fish roe sushi , pickles sushi, baby abalone sushi, eel sushi and salmon sushi. I am not sure what they call in Japanese but the staff understand when you tell them what you like.
Try the tea pot soup ( sea food mainly) , Chawan Mushi ( steam egg ) , Tempura Prawn , Shabu Shabu ( hot pot Meat of your choice ) Tepanyaki ( pan frying in front of you ) and many more. Hope you them.

No comments:

Post a Comment