Saturday, October 8, 2011

Can any0ne help me out? I am looking for my MORI relatives in japan?

Question:


Hey i am looking for my family in japan. The name of my great grandfather was FELOMINO MORI, His s0n was MAXIMO MORI. AND hs SON was HELARI0N MORI. HS S0N IS MY GRANDFATHER IS AS0NCIANO MORI. All them are here in philipines. But felomino came fr0m japan. So if any0ne kn0ws my Relatives ther in japan let me kn0w? The last two year they came here and looking for us, they found my grandfather as0ncian0 m0ri. But he doesnt want to go with them back to japan.. I just want to kn0w them.

Answer:


Why not ask those ask those living relatives for assistance.
They can give you city names and first names.

Once you have the city and the first and last names of your relatives you should contact their city hall in Japanese for help. This may mean hiring a translator there in the Philippines or online.

Once you have the city name you can google to find out contact information for their city hall.

There will be a lot of waiting, paperwork and other bureaucratic headaches to deal with.
Perhaps you could work on improving your Japanese language skills while you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment