Saturday, October 8, 2011

What is this Chinese (Korean?) Drink Called? PLEASE HELP I FORGET?

Question:


Okay so In china I had this drink that came in all different flavors like apple, pineapple, grape, lichee, strawberry, etc. It is a gatorade bottle shape, but smaller (shorter). Although I bought it in China it had Korean writing on it (maybe it was japanese I forget but I think it was probably Korean). Anyways, I forget what it was called and I really want to know! it had like chunks of some kind of fruit in it that "absorbed" the juice flavor, but it was fun to drink cuz the chunks were weird. It was called like "nata de coco" chunks? Can anyone tell me what this drink is?

OH YEAH, where can I order it online? How much will it cost? THANKS

Answer:


There are a few different one's that I have had and I get them from this site...maybe you can find it here...since there are so many, i have no idea which one you are speaking about

No comments:

Post a Comment