Monday, October 24, 2011

If I ever travel to Japan....?

Question:


You see, I am a huge Otaku, so it'd only be true that my dream is to one day travel to Japan and live their for quite a while! Thus, I am wondering what cities I should visit while there and the quickest, easiest way to learn Japanese? Also if you know of any Comic Cons and when and where they are going to take place in Japan, that'd be a huge help too! :D it's just I am only fourteen now, so the dates of when they are wouldn't be that helpful, unless you can find the dates, time, and place where the Con is going to be in about fifteen years, awesome! If not, what I asked earlier would be nice and at least the names of th Cons!

Answer:


Akihabara – known as electric city is the place for you. It is the home of Otaku in Japan.

Read about Tokyo here
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment