Monday, October 24, 2011

Varsity meaning in Japan vs the US?

Question:


So, I was a varsity cheerleader in the US in my junior year, but I came to Japan for my senior year. I decided to join cheer here, even though I heard it wasn't real cheerleading, and it was nothing compared to the US. Then, they just told me that I am on the JV team, and when I got upset, they said that JV and varsity don't really mean anything in Japan. Were they just saying that to make me happy? Because I know I am better than many of the people on varsity, and they kept on saying how impressed they were at me, but the other JV team members are not that great. They said the main reason I didn't make varsity is because I'm too tall, but this seems like BS to me. Please help!

Answer:


hahaha too tall. sounds like a sorry excuse cuz you out show them. That is my opinion. Just keep fighting for what you believe and show the other girls up and make everyone notice you. it will change. who assigned you to JV anyways? A teacher or someone on the cheer team?

No comments:

Post a Comment