Sunday, October 9, 2011

Odd question about sushi?

Question:


So this is probably and most likely a question no one can answer, but, it doesnt hurt to try and ask it. So i stayed in cancun at a hotel called "crown paradise club". Its part of "club golden shores" i think it is. And at the hotel, they had a sushi place where they made it right there for you and i always got a "caribbean roll". Thats not even a real name for sushi, but it was a california roll, with the MOST AMAZING SAUCE EVER ON IT! i dont know what the sauce was! I think it had like a mayo base though, an it wasn't spicy. So, maybe of someone just so happens to of stayed there, they will no what i'm talking about? I have no clue what was in the sauce to even try and make it. I just really wanna eat it again though! Someone please help of you can!

Answer:


I know what you're talking about! I go to Hibachi grill places and love it as well. I'm pretty sure it's this: http://www.grouprecipes.com/39499/japane…

No comments:

Post a Comment