Sunday, October 9, 2011

Question on moving to Japan?

Question:


ATM I am 15 years old, and I live in Wales, UK. I'm in my last year of Comprehensive going into Collage next year.
I have never been to japan, but I do plan on going In a few years once I've finished collage.

I really want to live there (When I'm 21/22ish). I have japanese lessons once a week and am studying towards a GCSE.

My questions are,
What do i need to think about towards this?
What uni's in Wales or England to 'study abroad' programs for Japan?
What summer abroad programs are a good price and help towards learning Japanese?
And any more information would be a help
Thanks in advance

Answer:


You need a college degree to work there. But as a Brit, you can go there for up to a year on a working holiday visa. At 15, you may change your mind by then. I've seen that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment