Sunday, October 9, 2011

Whos your favorite morning musume member and least?

Question:


My Favorite members are Tsuji nozomi and ai takahashi and plus the 9th generation thier almost similiar to the 4th generations my least members i dont like is Kusumi koharu

these are opinions of mine and i really want to know so please dont put any hate comments

Answer:


My favourite Members:
Present: Ikuta Erina, Niigaki Risa, Mitsui Aika > New Member Iikubo Haruna
Past: Takahashi Ai, Ogawa Makoto, Kago Ai < Really sad hearing about her suicide attempt :(

My least favourite Members:
Present: Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Kanon > Although I do really like them both ^^ I don't dislike them at all!
Past: Goto Maki, Natsumi Abe

Morning Musume Faves:

1. Aichan
2. Gakisan
3. Aika
4. Eripon & Kago Ai
5. Makochan & Mizuki
6. Koharu
7. Sayu
8. Reina
9. Ishikawa Rika
10. Yaguchan
11. Eri
12. LinLin

No comments:

Post a Comment