Thursday, December 8, 2011

Artists, do you ever have that one masterpiece that you can't get over?

Question:


Like, that one piece of art that you made but can't stop staring at because you're in awe of how perfect it is in your eyes? Like that one picture or song or whatever that trumps everything else. For example, I put in three days to drawing a really dark yet intricate one point perspective with a totally bright japanese chic standing like a ghost. I was so satisfied with it in that moment. I thought it was the best thing ever. Then I saw Rihanna's "We fell in Love" video and it made me want to draw her. So, I did drew her in pencil then inked her with india ink in about 1-1.5hours while watching the x-factor and bones.You can't really tell its her and it's super smeary but something about it makes me just want to stare at it's perfection. The other picture just pales in comparison. Now, I just think that it's the best piece of art that I have ever created. I've only had this feeling about 1-2 times before. So, back to the question. Artists, do you ever have that one masterpiece that you can't help but stare at or play (musically) or watch etc. If so, how often is it that you have that feeling?

Answer:


I do have that feeling about one piece i did. When i look at it i feel like its every emotion ive ever had. I love it. the only downfall is that i feel like thats it. Thats all of my emotion..will i ever have that again..

No comments:

Post a Comment