Thursday, December 8, 2011

Japanese written Kanji help?

Question:


Alright so i'm getting a spinal tattoo in the next couple of months and i was debating over the design of what i wanted it to say. After my recent return from Japan i've decided that i'd like it to be in Japanese Kanji. One problem: I can't write it, whatsoever. It's such a beautiful looking language written down and i was wondering if anyone (preferrably japanese people themselves!) could translate and perhaps draw up an image for me (because text isn't really what my tattooist considers appropriate for her sketches).
What i want it to say is: Everything is perfect about the past except how it led to the present.

Please and thankyou! <3

Answer:


Do you mean you want to translate "Everything is perfect about the past except how it led to the present" into Japanese with Kanji?

現在がどうであれ過去は完璧です, I guess it is too long for tatoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment