Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Japanese true opinion of the British?

Question:


I'm British wanting to go to Japan after I have fully learned the language however after talking to a Japanese girl who described all British people as stupid, barbaric and lazy, I feel like I'm going to be judged, She said that this is a common view of almost all Japanese people however most will only think it and act friendly.
Is there anyone out there that would say this is true, I hope and think its false, I would not like to go somewhere where I'm secretly not welcome.

Answer:


Not true. Not all Japanese think in the same way first of all.

Japanese women often say their opinion like "Everyone thinks,,," "All people think,,,". But it's only their personal opinion.

I think there are more or less people who talk like that in every country. But Japanese women do it more often than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment