Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sociologist In Japan?

Question:


I would appreciate if someone who had an expirience or know about sociology work in Japan could help me out !!! I have study sociology in Greek Uni. and i have study 4 years japanese language !!! Can i find a job there ??? And how much is the payment ??? I don't really care to work as a ''socioogist'' but to find a job that contains my studies !!! Thank you !!!

Answer:


I would be franks and honest with you. Chances of finding a job in Japan are slim. Why? firstly Japan has many capable people who can do the job - you don't have any skills or work experience and you want to parachute yourself to Japan? And finally Japanese feel comfortable with local sociologist and that is why there are very few foreign sociologists in Japan. Why not try an EU country? You should have options in life

No comments:

Post a Comment