Sunday, December 4, 2011

Can you translate this very simple Japanese please?

Question:


For a skit. ill pick BA fast.

B. good morning I would like to buy this car. Can you tell me about it?
A. this is car is red, not very fast, and not very expensive.
B. I see..how much is it?
A. 25000 yen.
B. Great! Ill take this car then. By the way, could you tell me where the nearest restaurant is?
A. yes, the restaurant is on the second left from the intersection outside. Its on the lefthand side of the street.

B. good morning, can you recommend some good food?
A. we have some fish and pork cutlets that are very good.
B. how much are they?
A. the fish costs 650 yen, and the pork cutlet is 800 yen.
B. I see..then what drinks do you have available?
A. coke, beer and other alcohol.
B. ah ok, well I’m driving so I will take the coke and the fish please.
A. ok, thank you.

A. welcome, what would you like to see?
B. oh, what kind of movies are playing?
A . we have the decendants.
B. oh, isn’t that scary?
A. yes it’s a little scary.
B. I see…
A. we also have twilight the movie.
B. oh, that sounds good. How much for a ticket.
A 500 yen.


A. did you enjoy the movie?
B I did, it was fun
A. so what will you do after this
B. I don’t know..
A. Well, if you arent doing anything, then how about a date?
B. oh, I would but I’m out of gasoline so I have to go home now. Good bye!

Answer:


is this for yur japanese class?

No comments:

Post a Comment