Sunday, December 4, 2011

If I were to move to Japan, would I stand out like a sore thumb?

Question:


Considering I'm a Caucasian female and the majority of people there are Japanese and barely any immigrants travel to Japan? (or they do and I'm wrong ?)

I'm not actually moving there, but I might want to in the future:)

Answer:


Danielle, Knowing the crazy little person you are I think you would be fine. You are fascinated with Japan and know a lot about it, you enjoy the culture and anything to do with Japan. You have even considered naming your child with a Japanese name. I think you would fit in really well and I am sure they would all love you. I hope that someday soon you will be able to make a trip there. I think you need to start planning it now on places you want to go and see. Save your money and do not miss out on the chance of going while you are still young. You are one of the most interesting people of yahoo questions and I keep up with your interest on the subject. I wish you the best in whatever you do because you are going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment